NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

2016 AGM Presentation - US Sales Update, page-26

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Had a giggle at reading this post nachode wrote about attending the AGM, number 6 answer tweeked my interest in this post, no capital raising no plans to expand into Europe and no capital raising. What would they have to do to crack Europe I was asking myself. at the time of this post.
    pure speculation, Well we all know 1 of those politician answers was a porky pie regarding capital raising. I'm hoping that both answers in question 6 are porky pies & they go for global domination. In the autodesk video looking at the partners section autodesk say they are global with 50,000 customers, dont know diddly squat about autodesk just what was in that video.

I've been mulling over this sell down to were it is now, if the instos and savey investors got their shares @ 70cents, and we little fish get 5 million worth of underwater shares, its in the instos interest & non holders on the 22nd for this extra 5 million allotment not to be in the money. I cant remember if it was underwriten, dont think it was. So big fish dont want their holdings to be diluted in the long term. Hence the discount to 70 cent floor, My question is if they dont raise the 5 mill bucks off retailers what happens to the offer & who picks up the shares or do they cancel the offer or ask the big fish to take them up. They really need to pull a rabit out of their hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.