AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Disappointingly work commitments today also mean I cannot attend...

1. 250 Posts.
    Disappointingly work commitments today also mean I cannot attend the AGM. I had been looking forward to today for the past couple of months. I will also be dependent on the feedback from others on this forum. The questions I wanted to ask are:

1. Are some potential customers still somewhat sceptical about the performance capabilities of our chip?

2. Is the company working on lodging any additional patents in the near term or have we more or less lodged all the patents the company requires as things stand?

3. The company recently reported successful testing - a trillion cycles without a single failure. What further testing will the industry need to see to be assured of our product?

4. Noting that unit costs are highly sensitive to the quantity produced, can you provide us with some guidance on the expected cost per chip and expected profit per chip? (Doubt they will answer this but we can try)

5. If the price is right, would AKP consider accepting an exclusive licensing agreement with a large company or is this unlikely?

6. Has the company considered, or do you think it will consider, a dual listing on the NASDAQ to increase exposure and access to capital?

7. As things stand today, what value would a take-over offer need to be to be successful? (Wishful thinking but we can ask!)

8. Is it company preference to go into production and sell the chips to customers or to licence the product and allow customers to manage the production themselves?

9. With sales in the near future, has the company started looking at employing sales and operations focussed staff? Will we continue to be based out of Sydney?

10. Once testing is complete what would you say is the company's next biggest challenge?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.