MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

2016 AGM summary and comments, page-12

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    In reverse order b4:

Yeah, cracker pick-up te: the downstream colocation bit. Look, we remain free to fantasise for now and I will cheerfully add 1 + 1 + 1 to get...an announcement next week of a direct throughput via very fast sub-aquatic train of 200 ktpa from our pit yo a spheroidisation rig in Mr VW's back yard. It would make absolute logistic sense and...well anything is possible! This is blue sky disruption territory! Think yuuuuuuuge, baby...

On plant upscaling, at the last AGM our Ops Man Rod Chittenden said the intended modular design/engineering approach was inherently conducive to it.

Re: my hold strategy? B4, let me answer by asking you this: if I sent you back to the late 19th century in a time machine with yen grand to invest, bit didn't tell you exactly what the date was...how much of that ten grand would you sink into Standard Oil, and for how long would you keep it there?

That is where we all are at, right now. We know battery graphite will be huge in the long term, far more cataclysmically disruptive than any of us can grasp. We just don't know when the disruption tipping point will be reached, and the broader investment penny will drop (sending the sector winners' SP...well, to who knows where.)

Maybe it will be in five years. Maybe it will be next week (because triggering 'tipping points' is about FOMO perception as well as actual concrete progressions...anyone can read those VW numbers and see what's coming).

Me? B4, this new sector, this particular play within it...is my once-in-an-investment lifetime Standard-Oil-is-still-only-a-penny-a-scrip scenario.

I will work six jobs if I have to to grab as many as I can, and hold 'em for as long as it takes.

Cheers, and good luck with all your holds, b4. Nice get on the colocation snippet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.