I had always presumed that the the homer sexual and atheist...

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I had always presumed that the the homer sexual and atheist change agenda, 'politically correct' and 'elitist' forces would ultimately takeover the world and brainwash our kids and we would all live in some dystopic society were everyone respected each other and got offended easily and we were all victims. But that all changed in 2016 when dare I say it God made a number of key interventions.

#1Trump
    When Trump won my heart changed and I started to believe that we can start speaking the truth again. For one the Trump the victory has proven that there are no rules. You are free to be who you want to be and still become president, even if you offend people. This is a very liberating thought.

2# Brexit:
    Then there was the brexit. All the media was freaking out about how the world would end with brexit. Personally I believe it would be great to have a world without borders. But right now there are to many poor people, including in europe, so its silly to have an EU free border movement until wages equalize.

3# Allepo:
    Then there was the victory in Aleppo. This represented the death of US and European regime change policy. The Arab spring is now proven as a dumb move as the alternative to dictators in the middle east is the violent version of Islam. The media tried so hard to support the Islamic rebels in Aleppo, when in fact they were holding the city hostage. I don't care if Assad used barrel bombs, you don't negotiate with terrorists. Personally I am amazed at how small the civilian casualties were.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.