GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

2016 GXY HC Contributor Awards, page-6

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I went through that list @Bron saying tick.. Tick.. Tick... Started to remind myself of a poster that would drop by now and then.. I wonder how @Tesla3 is going?

@Radar100 who I hope to see back one day.

@shades2 for their Deejay work.

@Upstart777 for his clever pictures that he produces. I have one that I am busting to use! (Great photo of Anthony in it) love the below one also.. There are so many different interpretations that could be made.. Is it the market cap ducking past its peers at the last moment in 2017. Is Steven symbolic of the little lithium that said it could then did and is finally being recognized for it.

IMG_20160722_174212.jpg

@Bron you always provide that motherly touch to our forum with a bit of quirkiness. Thank you!

@Kablooey "You can't say the G word on Twitter.. It's banned!" Hahaha.. - Am picturing Brian's mum from the life of Brian crossed with Basil Fawlty saying "Whatever you do, don't mention Galaxy to him, he just doesn't like it!" I still have tears of laughter just thinking about it. - You receive the award for the best laugh all year!

Uxk731l.gif

And on that note it brings me to @airconditioner thank you for everything you do and for not trying to be a self proclaimed expert, but just doing what you do and presenting fair and balanced information that allows people to come to their own conclusion.. It is perfect thank you AC! Big X's for you! LOL

There are so many of you that I could list but then I would miss someone out and it would eat at me inside..
    Last edited by Thesi: 31/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.