ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    So heres my scores for this year.

ESI : Product.

15 / 10 ESI really are on the brink of becoming the darling of the asx. Their tech is a game changer and in many ways will change the future of many of its investors. There is no doubt that this train is toot toot tootin.

ESI : Management.

3 / 10 ESI management have been amazing at getting this far. All forecasts and project goals have been ticked. They know their tech and product backwards, sideways and upside down. Yet with all this knowledge, they still get EVERY announcement deadline wrong.
    In essence what everyone thought they were getting last December, is what we are still waiting on NOW.
    What is this ?

Its the details. The ins and outs. The nitty gritty.
    Ive been now with ESI coming up to 9 years and I gotta say, [ I aint no downramper ] that if I ran my business like ESI, Id be one of those dudes begging for loose change around the cafes on degraves in melbs by now.
    Consistently giving us dates that never are hit is getting old.
    Our options are ageing.
    Soon we will be putting them into the option retirement village for the last few months of their existence.
    Feel free to be critical, name call or whatever homies. I got into ESI after school and I know many times Im out of my depth, but to me, you say an announcement, a product or whatever will be released by a due date. If it is not ready then it is time to apologise profusely [to calm the naysayers] and explain the reasons why and move on.

If you sat down at a cafe an ordered your morning coffee, how would you feel if 15 minutes later you were still waiting ? The waiter assures you its on its way and wont be any more then 2 minutes.
    10 minutes later you get up and leave.

Sure, cup of coffee is no where near as complex as Esi's tech.
    But i think the principle of time used here applies.
    Lets hope 2017 is a year that management will get right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.