NEU 1.27% $20.36 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

2017...2018?, page-3

1. 6,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1602
    I can't say I entirely agree there AC. Up to the last three of Hottod's points perhaps, but the last three, taken as a trio, give me more than an 'inkling' that a go it alone approach may be on the cards.

(i). The outcome of FDA meeting may have come as a surprise to the board, with respect to the 'relatively low cost' phase 3 that they have been handed. [They have the extensive knowledge of, and experience with, this drug and have the backing of external experts and the Rett's community in general.] So, if big Pharma aren't stepping up to their perceived value and

(ii). A patient institutional investor(s) can see a medium to long term positive risk/reward scenario developing and is willing to guarantee support to the SP, thus increasing the value of the agreement with Lanstead which then secures the majority of the phase 3 funding - why not make pharma wait until we have become totally de-risked (assuming positive phase 3 results, which from the company's point of view is not unreasonable). Thus the rather hurried consolidation and

(iii). This approach is not acceptable to LW who wants, and can get, out through an off market agreement with the above investor(s). Thus the resignation of his offsider from the board.

Just an alternative point of view.
    Last edited by What A Gas: 02/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.