HYD 0.00% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

2017 Charting, page-313

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

Nah....I'll continue to bitch about the board.

Even the PR girl has stopped responding to me. It's like a brick wall.

Honestly, I understand that all CEO's are bullish on their companies, but why don't they always just keep the market clearly and realistically informed about their company's progress. We understand that some things don't go according to plan and other things take longer than expected.

The market can then decide on the direction of the share price, but fully informed.

Silence from the company and uncertainty are by far the biggest killers on any share price. We have absolutely no idea what's happened with the batch testing, with LumiMEMS, nor if they are addressing our lack of $$ issue.

I thought I had been in the game long enough to stop making amature mistakes, like holding on through a pump and dump without taking profits.

And I never hold on to shares that are in a loss situation without extremely good reason, preferring to take my loss quickly and before it becomes too large, and move on.

PSY neither fundamentally, nor from a technical perspective, are giving me reason to hang on, but here I still am!?

Oh well. We are human, so keeping emotion out of every trade is difficult.

Enjoy the weekend guys.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.