RHK 4.71% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Oh P S where do I start . Did I say the ore disappeared no. The...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Oh P S where do I start . Did I say the ore disappeared no. The Maturation has nothing to do with what I said about The ore grades .I could copy and paste the results that you put up but there NOT 2017 figures there 2014 figures that is the matter of fact. If SM told you we will be trucking 45 Mt a year you'd believe him SM is ernnest carrol and you re Ozzie ostrich preaching his crap .

Iam sick of having to prove to you and OTHERS the proof. Have the guts and call Stephen Michael Cheryl Edwards or Andrew whitehead and ask tough questions and not be flogged off as I was told when you asked a question about BBIG and he hung up on you lol .I've come to a conclusion that you are either a primary school teacher or a ex manager or director of a company as you talk as much as RHK management has fed us over the years.
    My sources is right in the middle of this debacle of a company ran by people who have no idea and done NOTHING FOR 10 YEARS. Come on gutless get the 2017 figures of SM.
    By the way gutless ASIC have given a case number if you don't understand what that is look it up .It will tell you in layman's terms that they have a separate investigation into the 2017 lack of information released to the asx. Have a good day I will be waiting with baited breath of the crap S M gives you .IT WONT BE THE FACTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ $6.556K 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3969 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.