RHK 4.71% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

2017 Drill Results, page-10

1. 2,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Very amusing. You are suggesting anyone just phone up and SM will provide some additional drill holes detail over and above what has been released but you are making accusations of them hiding that very information - Bizarre!!
    I actually wrote the below in reply to one of your earlier posts but looks like I didn't hit send, so I'll put it up anyway, not that you take any notice of any sort of reasoning.............
    Clearly you haven't much experience with ASIC if you think having a case number means something specialrolleyes.png
    (BTW - Everyone on here would be happy for certain people to be held accountable for past actions but I ain't holding my breath)
    It is good that you finally understand that the estimate update in 2018 was the result of a reinterpretation of previous drillings plus the geotechnical drilling completed in 2017.
    You don't seem to understand, however, that the release of that estimate update confirmed that it was worthwhile proceeding to the next stage of a planned mine of 45mtpa (although predictably subdued!!) which incidentally was what the whole infrastructure agreement was about.
    As I said previously, clearly these percentages would have needed to be further explored in completion of the BFS however the prospect of upgrading the lower grade resource (based on 2017 drilling) was also also mentioned in the report as viable:-.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5859/5859407-48cecbec9ed79a842d20c8c29ee9626e.jpg
    We also still had over 1.2b tonnes in excess of 52.6% and the main issue at the time was certainly some negative spin that went with it, even though they were to proceed. (Something we were all used to, but downplaying something is not a complaint for ASIC!)
    The reductions to the inferred and Indicated resource was noted at the time and would be interesting to know what Company you used to come up with an alternate figure?
    I would be very surprised if ASIC become involved in assessing the correctness of interpreting data from professional bodies.
    Little doubt figures can be moved with a slightly different interpretation, but hard to equivocally say one is right or one is wrong. Some of the earlier anns by FMS could be held in doubt including the 2014 JORC figures, so take your pick.
    I presume you have also lodged a complaint with ASIC in regard the role of Snowdens who completed the re estimation (incl comments in regard 2017 drilling) and I also presume you have read the appendix to the 2018 update which details the process for the updated JORC.
    You seem to be suggesting that there was significantly more drilling in 2017 than reported!!?
    If so not sure how. Flinders certainly didn't have much money as I have previously detailed!! (Would be very surprising if we did so much more unannounced drilling that gave such high reads to have an overall effect on 1.5bt!)
    It is also worth noting the details in the recent scoping study. (which uses a cut off of 57.5% for a much smaller operation)
    That scoping study provides details of all drilling undertaken on the resource and notes that in 2017 no RC holes were drilled.
    The drilling undertaken in 2017 was:-
    Champion - 12 Diamond Drill holes and 12 Sonic Drill Holes
    Blackjack - 2 Diamond drill holes and 6 Sonic drill holes
    For both tenements it was noted that Diamond drill holes and Sonic drill holes have been completed over the years (incl 2017) for Geotechnical and metallurgical purposes and not included in the MRE, so very hard to understand your claims.
    Anyway, no doubt I will now be subject to personal abuse which appears is the only way you respond when requested to back up your claims (which you never do...)
    Disappointing, but unfortunately seems to be the way of the world these days, particularly on anonymous internet forumsrolleyes.png
    (Note - I am no apologist for the actions of our BOD, so please feel free to post up your proof, hopefully it will be a bit more believable than the dodgy drill maps you posted in an earlier thread!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 81.0¢ $6.556K 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3969 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.