WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I'm still confident we'll get the approval any day now. Nice...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    I'm still confident we'll get the approval any day now. Nice presentation today, up to date data and info for anyone interested for the longer term, Treasurehunter mentioned "been told they are doing broker roadshows next week from like one week ago, in Melb on 30th. iv heard from 3 different brokers and they all want a piece of the action before the firework is about to start." Management are only relaying to us what they are being told. Make of it what you will!

Period of exposure to the public of the request for a Research Permit: in accordance with Article 70.2 of the Royal Decree 2857/1978, of August 25, which approves the General Regulation for the Mining Regime, Those who have the status of interested parties may appear on the file within a period of 15 days from the Following the publication in the Official Bulletin of the Junta de Andalucía.

Periodo de exposición al público de la solicitud de Permiso de Investigación: de acuerdo con el Articulo 70.2 del Real Decreto 2857/1978, de 25 de agosto, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento General para el Régimen de la Minería, cuantos tengan la condición de interesados podrán personarse en el expediente dentro del plazo de 15 días a partir del
    siguiente a la publicación en el Boletín Ofi cial de la Junta de Andalucía.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.