HOR 0.00% 1.0¢ horseshoe metals limited

2017 Outlook, page-2

1. 13,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Yeah, I agree with you about MF and a possible broader strategy involving RNI and HOR. However, as you say, RNI has to find minable copper first, and reasonably close to HL too and HOR has to continue to exist.

Late last year after MLX had bought RNI's gold plant and gold deposits at Fortnum (25kms from HL) I then thought of MLX as a suitor towards HOR. At the same time as buying Fortnum, MLX also announced that it also wanted to become a copper producer.

A copper circuit could have been added to the Fortnum plant that could have possibly processed HOR's copper and also any found by RNI.

However, nothing happened re an agreement with HOR and it's all probably not going to happen now as MLX's demerged Westgold Resources/WGX - a pure gold explorer and producer - owns Fortnum. Why would it be interested in copper!!

Therefore, maybe now HOR and RNI can see a mutual benefit if the Mining Lease can be readily used. I don't know if it can. Do you?

However, HOR has now gone from being a black hole to a black abyss so far as knowledge and information are concerned - lack thereof. I don't know how much longer it can continue to exist as a publicly-listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1374050 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 900301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.