CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

I'm a Bull turned Bear on this one, way to much selling at 2.1...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm a Bull turned Bear on this one, way to much selling at 2.1 (probably because the facility drawdown continues to be at sub 2 cents?)....didn't like the sell off at the last rally, and since selling my heads @ Über rally have only risked a couple of pip trades since.

Only a few free carry opts left (hence my holding disclosure) in case I'm reading this completely wrong.

As I said, love the concept, and it should have gained traction, but unless there is a heap of Über rentals happening, which is the big unknown....I can't see the listing or booking numbers on the DMC website that indicates to me that they have had a bumper Xmas period (last year they had a large amount of unfilled booking requests, but can't see that has changed on the supply side).

MyCaravan does appear to have more listings, but I only counted just under 100, how many of those generated income last quarter......who knows.

FundX, I am bullish about this sector, but FundX doesn't appear to have evolved much?

Mobilise, long term should be great, short/medium term building supply/demand balance will take time, judging by DMC growth....or lack there of, as for costs involved in this process, could be substantial.

Overheads, must have grown with new office, increased staff....IMO.

So for now, I sit on the sidelines, I thought it was time for some serious discussion on this stock, bit to much positiveness, without some contrary debate.

Interested to see what other research people have on this?

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92837 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 230339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.