CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

2017 SP direction, page-17

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    @William D good analysis from the sidelines, I support some of your concerns however believe management have a detailed plan to convert as many options as possible (if not all).

This quiet period that we've seen the last 6weeks plus is just to keep the gunpowder dry, I believe you'll see the biggest ramping in CL8 history begin imminently, all problems/concerns/issues etc disappear if options get converted.

The analysis @Danyal provides is very detailed and imo is conservative leaning, simply banking the R&D rebate in January as compared to December will potentially allow cash flow positive in the MarchQtr. How good would it be to see that statement in the January qtrly

We know Rideshare is still flying along, carrots dangled about new revenue stream from 3rd party (hence news about this in Jan qtrly)

Mycaravan (I agree has been neglected for a period of time) however this Unit appears to be generating revenue

Mobilise will require time and revenue, however opps conversion will satisfy this issue

Fundx greater equity stake will need $$, again opps conversion

I believe things will get interesting very quickly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8837 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.