CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

2017 SP direction, page-35

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I don't think Chris and the team are aiming to be just over 2 cents with hope of getting options converted, they will be looking for a genuine re rate based on current and future value of the business. This will come from the progression of deals they know they have in the pipeline, the proven ongoing growth of DMC, a clear path to launch for Mobilise (this will spark a lot of interest when we get partner names and a launch date).

Nearly 70% of the options are held by the top 20 holders, I'm one and don't expect it to be a hard choice to convert as I think the next four months will see major growth from our solid foundations.

Its been very quiet but this is the busy season so no point putting out fluff if staff can be concentrating on smooth operations in peak season.

Short term frustration but with only 11 trading days to go this month, one of those days we will see the quarterly which includes one record month of revenue heading into peak season, this will set the trend one way or the other.

Of course I have been wrong before and my prediction of timing for CL8 has been woefully inaccurate so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.