CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

2017 SP direction, page-9

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Agreed if this goes cash flow positive it will take off, i'm interested on how you arrive at CL8 being cash flow positive by the end of the financial year (next 2 quarters), I mean we had a 20% increase in dirve my car rentals, and one would assume (key word ASSUME) great xmas numbers. But I would imagine the mobilise site would take a while to catch on... (maybe not depending on who CL8 is cutting a deal with) Chris said watch this space in a investor presentation. If the drive my car website updated the vehicles and the amount paid out on a constant basis you could derive some rough numbers there (note this is only available on the desktop site and is at the bottom of the page)... But I have not seen these numbers updated for a long time, I first noted it in December... but the numbers have not moved at all (one would assume the amount paid out would change by at least $1) so I assume CL8 are purposefully keeping the numbers under their hat for the time being until they do an announcement.

Just wondering what your calculations are, thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 486666 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.