CAJ 0.00% 31.0¢ capitol health limited

Good morning all, I hope everyone has had a good Christmas,...

1. 15,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6818
    Good morning all,
    I hope everyone has had a good Christmas,

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e/news-story/d872da6db66c603671eaff7e24027f0d

THE MAJOR SPONSOR
    There has been talk that the Sharks are searching for a new front of jersey sponsor due to cost cutting measures at major partner Southern Radiology.
    The company, who signed on with the club in mid-2015, has reportedly asked the club to be released from the final year of their deal worth around $750,000 per year in order to keep themselves afloat.
    But Gorman says it’s business as usual.
    “Capitol Health is their owner, they’ve gone through a couple speed humps and they’re really trying to restructure and shape their business,” he says.
    “We’re working closely with them. It’s business as usual despite what you’ve read.
    “Our commitment is we’ll continue to work them to ease them out of that position over time, but their commitment equally is you guys have well and truly exceeded everything we could’ve hoped for and we’re not going to desert the ship. We’re in a good position with them.”

Southern Radiology on the front of the Sharks jersey.Source: News Corp Australia
    Should the Sharks need a new sponsor, Gorman believes it won’t be hard to find a replacement.
    “(Front of the jersey) is significantly worth much more than it was 12 months ago, there’s no doubt about that on the back of the premiership,” he says.
    “I think our media value though (research company) Nielsen this year was nearly $11 million, and when you add digital, we’re over $12 million and ranked No.5 in Australia behind well-established sporting organisations like the Sydney Swans, North Queensland Cowboys, Western Bulldogs and North Melbourne Kangaroos.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $112.8K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1603 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 460165 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.