CND 3.23% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

The SP was before the resources report at 0.6 and has been above...

1. 643 Posts.
    The SP was before the resources report at 0.6 and has been above that just about ever since..up to 3.0

The test samples and reports have been encouraging but not unequivocal and the result of the last well a disappointment, given it was supposed to be the more promising. The have no further analysis out on that?

We now have Statoil joining in with PFC and are willing if there be good reason to spend a huge amount of money in the area. This is a major plus for BKP as they are more capable and the more likely to find something positive if it is there...if you get my drift. There presence should at least have been supporting the SP even if not directly connected to BKP.

I don't get how the SP can be 0.4 (it is at least worth something for tax purposes) and assume it has been some sick of waiting getting out and moving on and some others taking their profits and maybe looking to get back in.

Coming into the dry season and activity starting up again, this time with Statoil around the place, you would think getting up to 0.7 and more would be a no brainer...you would think (excepting a general market tanking)...that would be 75% increase. Baring bad news in the meantime.

I am sorely tempted to buy in some more to play the movements that might come during the season, to pick up some littler profits whilst my main bank of shares sits there.

I'm not what the exploration geo program is now with Statoil in the picture, but assume they will be onto that as well....and that offers the hope (or not) of supporting evidence for oil/gas resources in the area.

BKP have some plans to come, I wonder if they are to do with developing its 75km2 site? That would be a plus, depending on the deal if such was on the cards.

For a spec stock at this price given the possibilities I think it has to be a bit of a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $5.923K 187.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 99252 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.