CND 2.63% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

Maybe something to keep in mind is:Regardless of where BKP is...

1. 221 Posts.
    Maybe something to keep in mind is:

Regardless of where BKP is at.... mining stocks are not exciting atm. Not the speccies, non-derisked ones anyway. When there was no more cash left upon GFC everyone turned to trying to dig some money out of the ground after 6 or 9 months or fretting about losses. We're now seeing a lot of stocks that looked promising having passed their expriy date on proving actual worth. i.e a massive amount of perceived value has diappeared from the sub-sector. Sophisticated Investors are now looking much more toward proven intrinsic value, or low-risk/semi-derisked ventures. 2 years ago you could almost close your eyes and play eeni meeni minie mo and pick four pennyfarthings and have 2 or 3 make you money within a few weeks or months. The big boys don't need to play the big risk (previously) quick risers in 2013. They're loving the jumps in CBA and other Blue Chips. It's almost as if there's an inverse correlation between ASX200 index and startup mining investments. 200=Up, risky investments goes down and visa versa.

Check out Gryphon. 78m current assets, another $150m non-current, $218M equity and their stock is trading at 114M market cap as an example.

Seems to be lots of talk about PFC not being able to pay for further stages....unsure why anyone would be so stressed about this. That is why the whole operation is going to be a multi JV. OK, they need to get a better fraccing ops mgr/plan/tactic in place this time re current holes...but Statoil aren't just hanging around for no reason. They are also going to be jumping in with big risk...we are effectively all waiting for the Statoil(and friends?) giants to become satisfied that they have a good data set from which to make/help guide the next steps in decision making strategy...Yes, part of this is also( reasonably safe assumption based on prior sentiments in releases ) looking to include plans for surrounding territories held by both BKP and PFC at a more Macro level. At Micro,there have been a few setbacks on the first attempt at the first hole...(just a few more to come I would think )...but did anyone think it was just going to be...first hole has good shows, sweet, frac it, done, awesome we're pumping 300bpd ? NEw Horizontal TEch, tricky frac...didn't work. Doesn't necessarily mean the same whole can't be properly fracced anyway. Just that the first attempt didn't work.

I Think we'll see some reassuring sentiments towards plans and mobilisation for round 2 pretty soon. Sure wouldn't be selling at .4 myself. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $3.91K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 215000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.