CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

2017, page-31

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I find the postings of Rigi and Robg enlightening with practical and common sense comments completely distanced from day trading.

Statoil staying in is the big positive as outlined, plus the massive expenditures outlined by Total/CTP in the leases immediately adjoining BKP's EP128 and to the South East of BKP permits in Qld this year and next, plus Blue Energy's planned expenditure to the immediate East and nearly adjoining BKP permits in Qld. Add to that Hess expenditure this year and nex,t to the North of BKP in the NT, Santos's recent announcement of increased expenditure in the Mereenie in the NT, as welll as others and you have some really serious exploration and hopefully discoveries all around, and hopefully in BKP permits over the next 18 months.

Heritage will be playing hard ball and presumably there may be a standstill clause with them similar to Statoils deal PFC have previously included complicating the discussions and hopefully "no change of control of management clauses" in Statoils deal, to disallow Heritage from taking over PFC management

One question Robg ........... I have not seen where Statoil is in bed with CTP............. are you referring to Total and or Santos who announced deals with CTP some time ago ??

I would suggest that BKP would be more interested in pursuing the already announced substatial Conventional targets of some 40mbl in the Hagen area of EP127 outlined in the Ryder Scott report than the Elkedra 7 at this stage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.