IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

I know very little about IGS past other than its association...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I know very little about IGS past other than its association with Santa Fe Gold and Winter Gardens.

I had received info before SFG went under that they had great prospects with an interest in a jv from a large miner. SFG recently confirmed what was proposed and why they lost all thanks to receivers moving in. A sorry end to the prospects of IGS recovering the debt.

Winter Gardens... the prospects looked great. I checked with Uruguay that WG had licences and had rented space in the technical complex. Had ongoing correspondence written and verbal with Julian Strauss re the status of the venture with IGS. Obviously IGS could not deliver the funding to make it a goer. I will never know why this jv failed.

Current state.... with a new team on deck and the company admitting its non compliance issues etc prospects look encouraging. Waiting for the delayed accounts and info on other behind the scenes initiatives.

Until the company presents what it proposes it's a wait and see situation re funding, new projects, etc.

As a Con Note holder in my opinion I believe that I will eventually exit at a profit and that all is not lost. Not spin but an opinion based on what I know. However nothing is firm.

Hopefully others will fill in the missing blanks re gold etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.