AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

2018 AVZ Events Request for Assistance — Beijing National Battery / State Power 国能, page-11

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi@Weasel1 -- It is obvious that the matter i am collating information on is older than the current saga dominating these threads and there are members working on this thread topic predating May 4 2021. Time is of the essence.

However the current matter you refer to and what i am focussing on are connected. Because the situation of AVZ in 2018/19 is formative to what transpired in 2021 and is gathering pace now.

My opinion is as follows on that connection. i note you may have entered a AVZ position late 2021?

AVZ undertook an infamous capital raise in January 2019 with the view the floating 5 day VWAP floor price, would with a strange twist of logic benefit shareholders. If you check the share price chart from January 24 around 7cps into February resting at 3.8cps there's a roughly 40% decline. You are a beneficiary possibly of a graveyard of despairing shareholders trapped almost as many are now.

What i learned today, was Global Witness publishing information that Dathomir had sold it's position by April 2019.
    If true this is fascinating because, as stated above and it's well known by shareholders who paid attention closely, the Patterson's capital raise Jan/Feb 2019 was said by management to benefit shareholders.

How i interpret this, is that with AVZ's share price going into shock and awe reset at 3.8cps, Dathomir saw no future is a high probability. Basically, was AVZ trying to unfurl "the rats" off the AVZ ship with the Patterson's CR? I am sure AVZ had limited options, but shareholders were led to taking the poison, by a 40% drop in the share price. Patterson's picked up the graveyard of AVZ Options at three cents a share. Patterdson made a million or more out of shareholder misery.

I don't think many shareholders understood what was meant in total by "benefit shareholders", including myself, What we did know from the company secretary when the CR was being formalised was that the company was waiting on Airguide to source a deal with the Chinese counter parties, and this failed to materialise evidently. In fact it failed all year in 2018. What was not in clear view was Klaus Eckhof resigned as a consultant in October 2018--allegedly after his Canadian source proposal was declined in favour of Airguide's, and this consultancy level resignation seems to have coincided with the Airguide capital raise plan not materialising after the Scoping study in October. It is also rumoured the Kabila clan's faith in AVZ started to wane at this time.

So the perspective generated here, and i think everything i've said is reasonable and mostly fact checkable at least with my records, (Anyone is welcome to challenge or question), did AVZ rely on Airguide too much in 2017/18 and did this reliance affect outcomes with Chinese counter parties?

Further, how reliable was the information on counter parties --the topic of this thread?

i hazard a guess, most of the Chinese have little respect for AVZ because they can see events vividly for what they were in 2017/18/19. Note Yibin Tianyi required CPs for investing. Ordinary shareholders i think had no idea AVZ didn't have true legal control until Yibin steepped in and made it a prority made public --otherwose the situation could be worse than it is now for AVZ's legal certainty of control.

All this is also part of the resistance in the Congo and yes, in the Congo, sending Messrs Kabila Co.'s 240 million shares down to 3.8cps in hindsight would lead to resentment fuelling in a formative sense the current brawl.

I hope there's a little more perspective generated on linking the now and current.

I guarantee you silence on this thread is not an indicator of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.