AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

我还想听听其他以中文为母语的人对 BNB 谅解备忘录的看法。请参见第一个帖子。Excellent sleuthing. Your...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

我还想听听其他以中文为母语的人对 BNB 谅解备忘录的看法。请参见第一个帖子。
    Excellent sleuthing.

Your right Tendoji, there is no excuse to not do independent research (I'm presuming yes--but how else to see these errors?) to reduce any reliance on any conflicts of interests by contracted consultants.

I hazard a guess AVZ didn't email these guys you referred ot as Gaogong: https://www.gg-lb.com/nianhui/2021nh/ because their data contradicts AVZ's representations on bus data and market position. It is quite horrendous how we've been misled just on bus data.

the dominant market position --looks in tatters as a claim simply because that's CATL's position.
    Yutong Bus, Zhongtong Bus, King Long Bus, Yaxing Bus, Higer bus and Wuzhou Long Bus,
    -- no evidence in 2017 and 2018 from Chinese Government data nor BNB. Looks made up

"BNB holds the dominant market position for the supply of batteries to China's bus industry. The company has strategic supply agreements with Yutong Bus, Zhongtong Bus, King Long Bus, Yaxing Bus, Higer bus and Wuzhou Long Bus, with purchase orders in excess of 2 million kWh, and 5 billion yuan

Can you email? I'd be grateful to hasten on comparing data sets. Thankyou for sharing.

from your table it shows in 2018

BNB's 2018 top customers:

Chery Commercial Vehicle (Anhui) Co.
    Jiangling Holdings Co.
    FAW Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Co.
    Dongfeng Motor Group Co.
    Hubei New Chufeng Automobile Co.
    Zhuhai Guangtong Automobile Co.

AVZ's version of BNB's 2018 top customers to talk aboutYutong Bus,
    Zhongtong Bus,
    King Long Bus,
    Yaxing Bus,
    Higer bus
    Wuzhou Long Bus,

BNB MOU AVZ 4copy.pdf
    Simply put, AVZ's March MOU has bus companies that can not be corroborated by the key data set references within China, collated from MIIT or BNB as Tendoji says

i'm just wondering, looking at this data point here, on LFP, Wh/kg ranking 2020 - Yutong Nr.1
    Yutong buses ranked by a country mile literally in KW/h in 2020 1.6 mil Kw/h, considering AVZ's claim of 2,000,00 kw/h purchase orders, your point on sales orders basis for Kw/h is not enough perspective is it?

CATL used sale wh/kg to express future sense of demand in it's IPO. I noticed AVZ's Airguide Langford relied on CATL IPO extracts on twitter to tell a story. more on this later]

But true material success is purchase and registration complete, not a purchase order docket. Gaogong have since after CATL IPO only based it's ranking on MIIT registered NEVs equipped with batteries, sales/wh/kg

In any case, whether sales Wh/kg or supplied registered by MIIT Wh/kg basis both methods do not explain AVZ valuing bus companies with little or no track record of supply from BNB

Which completes the optic at least on one major issue, on bus representations. What else can you share?

@S - i know people often don't like being tagged, but this has been under our nose undetected for so long and is in the Public interest -I'd like retail shareholders to own the discussion before it it potentially hits a greater bandwidth. It is unfair we are made fools of.

@K @b@c@O @H @o @c @h @s @D

我还想听听其他以中文为母语的人对 BNB 谅解备忘录的看法。请参见第一个帖子。[

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.