AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

2018 AVZ Events Request for Assistance — Beijing National Battery / State Power 国能, page-3

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    @8horse In regards to the topic of this thread, AVZ Minerals MOU with Beijing National Battery "BNB" or "guoneng" on March 12 2018, there was a number of representations made about strategic supply agreements with Chinese NEV bus manufacturers.
    I can see with your discrete reply to @PASBOZ, that you had done some background checks on BNB.

If you saw interim versions of these rankings in 2018, by chance did you let AVZ management know or ask them for explanation on their Beijing National Battery understanding ?也欢迎其他感兴趣的读者提供他们对 BNB "国能 "业务的回忆。

AVZ's MoU partner, Beijing National Battery, as you know, is ranked number 8 in the table below.

Other interested readers are also welcome to contribute on their recollection regards BNB's “guoneng” business.

@@8horse below is Beijjing National Battery's ranking and battery supply, do you think it matches AVZ's representation about BNB?

I have the dataset from 2017 as well if you're interested in further perspective.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5740/5740130-2a3a609512f3503a8a351feaed062f5d.jpg

Last edited by ChatForumMember: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.