AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Please don't be defensive, brother. This has been a long journey...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Please don't be defensive, brother. This has been a long journey of discovery of facts on BNB. An incredibly, excruciatingly difficult journey for anglophones like me who don't know the Chinese language. Mainland Chinese people have been very helpful on the facts about BNB -- this is not my question--what are the facts about BNB---I know the facts. instead, my thread topic is about , who has contacted AVZ management about BNB's corporate identity --when, on what, and did AVZ reply?

i'm seeking your recollection on why you chose to link our German friend, Pasboz to alternative facts on BNB and, whether you shared Clou facts with AVZ management, and what did they reply to you. Pasboz was shared information about BNBe, why not also AVZ management too?

i'm just saying, on April 2 2018, you shared with the proud Pasboz, a chinese website link to the Chinese company Kelou / Clou electronics discussing BNB equity--- this is material on BNB --did you share this Kelou / Clou Electronics Notififcation with AVZ management etc, yes? Your honest recollection is very helpful, in the Public interest.

This is not about AVZ's Dathcom dilemma. We have been waiting patiently for the Dathcom dilemma to pass, for courtesy to many holders here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.