AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

2018 AVZ Events Request for Assistance — Beijing National Battery / State Power 国能, page-47

1. 34,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9120

Please don't be defensive, brother.
    Who is your brother? Probably those stealing Manono? As you typed mandarin, you are definitely a Chinese. I am ashamed of you.

This has been a long journey of discovery of facts on BNB. An incredibly, excruciatingly difficult journey for anglophones like me who don't know the Chinese language. Mainland Chinese people have been very helpful on the facts about BNB -- this is not my question--what are the facts about BNB---I know the facts.
    As you know the facts, why on earth just share here!

instead, my thread topic is about , who has contacted AVZ management about BNB's corporate identity --when, on what, and did AVZ reply?
    So you just like to come here and stir up the mud which is totally irrelevant to the company at current status.

i'm seeking your recollection on why you chose to link our German friend, Pasboz to alternative facts on BNB
    He/she is not my friend, I don’t even know him.

and, whether you shared Clou facts with AVZ management,
    NO.

and what did they reply to you.
    N/A.

Pasboz was shared information about BNBe, why not also AVZ management too?
    You should contact Pasboz and AVZ management to clarify that.

i'm just saying, on April 2 2018, you shared with the proud Pasboz,
    Which part of the post say, “shared with the proud”. What else can you make up???

a chinese website link to the Chinese company Kelou / Clou electronics discussing BNB equity
    As the company signed the MOU with BNB, searching and posted a public website links are not normal? It’s PUBLICLY available!

--- this is material on BNB --did you share this Kelou / Clou Electronics Notififcation with AVZ management etc, yes?
    NO.

Your honest recollection is very helpful, in the Public interest.

This is not about AVZ's Dathcom dilemma. We have been waiting patiently for the Dathcom dilemma to pass, for courtesy to many holders here.
    It’s apparently you know much more than us, why did you choose to hide the information? And post something that is totally irrelevant to achieve what???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.