AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

2018 AVZ Events Request for Assistance — Beijing National Battery / State Power 国能, page-59

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

What i don't get is why you couldn't just answer a simple question, and it would have gone away. Now you want to start a tit for tat.

It is quite clear on April 2 2018 as Chatforummember linked, that, if you were "excited" as you say and that's the only reason, you would have explained who Kelou / Clou Electronics is because it's all in Chinese on a PDFand this is an English language based forum--it would take you a half-a-minute to explain exciting details in Chinese into English on BNB....cool.png

Instead you didn't explain.
    That must have been a hard decision to make for you among your none-the-wiser fellow members who don't know the Chinese language.
    Even Google struggled a lot back then inn 2018....and this is why Anglophones never found the truth of the BNB MOU, it was hidden in a ravine of Chinese characyers and websites. impenetrable

So you would know better than most why it has taken so long and you can see that quiet efforts have been made to ask a simple question

Your posts are often abundantly educational. Providing two links eased your conscience, but it also stopped short of opening the flood gates
    You did the good thing, shared some facts, 2 links on April 2 2018, but not enough to destroy the share price

Instead you kept it quiet who CLou electronics is, I wonder what homework PasBoz did, translation is so hard. Why show someone Chinese language pDFs expecting them to grind away with Google translate???

You are ordinary in the sense, that you could have been more explicit on BNB particulars, and if you did it would be a shorter's dream,
    Beginning of April 2018, everyone is waiting on BNB due diligence, if you had said what you discovered, a counter narrative to AVZ and Airguide's FoH boy, I hazard a guess the share price would free-fall down to low teens before an ASX query,,.

This company's situation would be very different, it would have experienced some version of Omni-Bridgeaway making claims

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.