AGY 4.44% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

2018 Charting, page-1879

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    You having a bad life? Seems all you do is whinge and whine.

See the Gainers and Losers thing on the side bar of HC? Every day there is both, some big rises and some big falls. This happens when the companies have certain things happen. Some companies stand to lose, others stand to win in events. The larger lithium companies are established, they stand to lose and the shorters have them by the balls sadly. The smaller who aren't in production haven't lost as they have no revenue anyway .... so it comes down to economics .... when will they make how much.

Now I also own TER, they're not copping a beating because they have considerable upside in this market .... so does AGY because they will generate revenue and expand, likely also lower their costs per tonne of BG lithium as they tweek.

The tainted brush you use to paint a pessimistic picture is sad. The smart money I feel is rolling into dividend stocks as the market overall rises, industrials and technology stocks (MWR) doing great as are some property stocks (GMG) .... you might get an aggregated combined low risk growth of 20% to 40% inc dividends .... quite a good return especially for a super fund.

Now we can lower our risk profile and follow that strategy or invest in spec stocks that are less derisked like AGY hoping to do better, like people talk about 3bags, 5bags etc ..... tell me, how many bags do you think AGY can do from this starting point in 12months? Do you think AGY can double? I do. I think it will.

Now Galaxy just sold an Argentinian lithium tenamnets to POSCO for $280million .... and our market cap is below that and look at where we are .... POSCO yet to build a plant and make product.

The lithium sphere is growing, it is still just a baby. China has the lithium industry by the balls so far but you watch what will happen. Samsung is headed to India to make cheap smart phones because it wants to beat China in the bottom end of the market whilst also creating headaches for the likes of Apple in the top end of the market.

Victoria is now going to build a 60MW battery storage facility for it's green power and so on.

I feel when it comes to investing you have choices, heaps of companies to choose from .... AGY is a good choice. If lithium prices crash to the point that mining is pointless then none of battery revolution happens .... there will be a balance between what the battery makers pay and what the miners need so both win.

My 2 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $108.9K 1.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 51533 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1965 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.