AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I really loath posting on HotCopper, I really do. Honestly, I...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I really loath posting on HotCopper, I really do.
    Honestly, I feel like the least informed and even leaster articulate person on here, and yet I'm compelled to post because a good (wo)oman is getting their name smeared and I just will not take it.
    @Slavvy You are as welcome to a position as anyone, but please do not pretend you take the time to explain yourself like @seagull  does.

As far as I am concerned Mr S Gull has provided everyone here with an alternative and unique view on this stock free of charge, with all cards on the table for all to see. Lets be honest, we were hitting near vertical growth and AGY has a history of closing the gaps, so with no news flowing what should we really expect?

We all know where we are headed, and roughly how quickly we should make it there. @Onspeed  and @BytheHorns  and @billyen have all shown their homework to the class, so lets not pretend we are all trying to shake you down of your future retirement.

If YOU want to buy, then please buy.

If YOU want to sell, then please by all means sell your hand to someone more deserving.

But at the end of the day, be an adult and do not expect people to make your decision for you.

To all those mentioned, please keep on keeping on.
    Last edited by BenTom1990: 16/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.