AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

PEA timing MAY have been shifted due to that new plant equipment...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    PEA timing MAY have been shifted due to that new plant equipment that was supposed to help with “batch nature” of stage 1 plant output.

Can’t temember if it was a posters communication with JZ or just guessing on my part but I doubt such equipment would be inserted midstream in the process. My thought would be that it has something to do with being able to precipitate/crystallise the LiCo solution at the end of processing. It looked like early in the piece they were using a very small plated precipitator then stepped up to the one visual in the last annmnt.

If they have found they can flow more LiCo final solution at a quicker rate into potentially larger or more precipitating tanks then Billy may well be right and we might be looking at 2000 t/pa rather than 1,500.

This might just change potential PEA numbers for stages 2 and 3 as well if they have found that there is such upscaling potential with just
    stage 1.

It might also explain the comments re being able to fast track to stage 3.

But let’s see if the next annmnt gives any continuing clues on this PROJECT fast tracking.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $15.59K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 429666 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 154846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.