ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

2018 Discussion, page-113

1. 5,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    hi blockhead

don't think it's a leaky boat to be honest...it's certainly never shown signs of leaky boat before, so, don't expect it to be this time... although i'm guessing there must be some xinhai news due soon... other than that, can't think what else would be before quarterly.

anyway, my guess is a new investor that wanted to get a decent parcel in their portfolio straight away, and may either be done, or slowly accumulate more at a more conservative pace now... i think there was probably a few current holders that were maybe watching and waiting to add more to their own holdings..... they have probably been waiting over the christmas break to see how far down the share price may have dropped down to...but, seeing a bit of volume and a spike on friday may have jumped in just from a little fomo at the prices sub 2 cents...

could be way off the mark, just my best guess... happy for the action anyway, would assume any other tempted sellers will now sit tight until the quarterly, so hopefully not much more volume offered up below 2 cents again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.