RHK 4.44% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The last FMS AGM was Tuesday 21th November 2017 so I am...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    The last FMS AGM was Tuesday 21th November 2017 so I am presuming that the 2018 AGM will be held 20th November 2018.
    My understanding is that there has to be at least 4 weeks’ Notice of AGM. Last year the Notice of AGM was on Friday 20th October 2017 so I expect that this year’s Notice will be on Friday 19th October 2018.

The 2017 Notice of AGM was the first time we were notified that a New Constitution had been unanimously recommended to the shareholders by our BOM. Part of that proposed New Constitution was the infamous proposal that would have granted the BOM the “flexibility to issue shares without the need to seek shareholder approval in the future”. This would have arguably allowed TIO to acquire a large stake in FMS at possibly “mate’s rates”.
    OCJ indicated prior to that AGM that they would not support that proposed New Constitution and consequentially that resolution was not put to the AGM.

I and hopefully others from SA and WA and ??? will be attending the next FMS AGM and this meeting will give our BOM the opportunity to update all shareholders on significant measures to realise the true value of FMS.

Prior to the 2017 AGM HotCopperites drafted 28 questions to the FMS Chairman, Neil Warburton and these questions were forwarded to Mr Warburton well prior to that AGM.

The introduction to those 28 questions was as follows:

“Here are some questions from a number of shareholders. There are many questions as shareholders feel that they have been deprived of information since the new Board took the reins. Shareholders read or hear more about FMS operations from others including media announcements from BBIG/Todd rather than from FMS. Much of this is positive news but we are not hearing it from FMS.

Shareholders are not seeking to beat the Board around the head. We want to be kept informed and confident that the Board is aware of our concerns and acting in our best interests. We require an open and candid response to these questions.

FMS has a valuable asset and we find it hard to understand the lack of positive news and information from FMS. We shareholders are optimistic for the company’s future and we look to you to better inform shareholders and the general market as we go forward.”

A competent Board cannot be proud of this statement and they have but a few days now to turn that sentiment around before our 2018 AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 86.0¢ $5.25K 5.862K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.