PRO 1.56% 65.0¢ prophecy international holdings limited

2018 Full Year Earnings Expectations

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dear all,

Appreciate the commentary thus far and was hoping to hear some thoughts re full year earnings expectations, especially given the lack of guidance.

By my calculations, I have a target price of c. 80c. This can be broken down into two parts:

1. 2018 Full Year EPS estimate of 5.7c
    - c.15% growth in revenue on the LTM reported revenue of 10.3m, or 30% increase in revenues from the 9.2m recognised in 2017.
    - c.22% growth in EBITDA from LTM to $5m
    - Uncertainty surrounding potential tax costs - would appreciate suggestions/comments
    - At the current trading multiple of 10x, we arrive at value of 57c offering some upside from current price

2. Potential P/E re-rating
    - Basket of comps with similar attributes (can share criteria if desired) trade at an average P/E of 18x
    - Discounting this by 20% to account for PRO's questionable track record, we reach a multiple of 14x
    - Expect this re-rating to occur if PRO executes on its current strategy and outperforms this half and 2019H1
    - Target price = 80c, with upside up to $1 if it returns to its industry peers at 18x
    - Similar result when compared on an EV/EBITDA multiple

Key risks/discussion points;
    - EPS estimate may be too bullish...
    - Lack of guidance given by management. Believe this is a good thing, indicating prudence by management so they can surprise to the upside, instead of fall into the trap of overpromising and underperforming as they have done in the past
    - Underpinned by a good structural thematic of cyber security and systems performance, which will only become more important and a bigger focus of businesses
    - Potential M/A ?
    - Key sales personnel or sales contract risk?
    - Continued software investment or increased competition leading to margins compression?

Can't see much downside from here, but let me know if I am missing something. However, definitely concerned by the lack of a solid institutional investor on the register...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.010(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 65.0¢ $956 1.471K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7574 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 15803 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.