SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

2018....I'm pumped !, page-11

1. 22,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Exactly what I wanted to conclude Dugsab.
    Julie Taylor is an aboriginal lawyer in the Land Council who has been appointed to represent the Ewamian People, but, I have not been able to conclusively establish that this is the last step before it goes to the DNRM.
    "Jules" kept telling me that I should contact Hetheringtons who (she said) were LNY's representatives. But, that representation, from what I was told, "appears" to only be in relation to anything OTHER than anything to do with Native Title matters i.e. the compensation agreement and court representation with the actual land owners, the Terrys.
    I like your conclusion as it does logically tie up all the conversations that I have had i.e. the matter is IN the Land Council which is supposed to be the final step towards going to the DNRM. And I fully agree that the DNRM will NOT be an obstacle.
    The only "delaying factor" is that the Ewamian People have to concur with Jules's recommendation and that time line is impossible to establish. Gay Terry seemed to think that that is a cumbersome arrangement.
    Meanwhile, I believe that the Georgetown plant will be tried out with some "high grade" dirt from the owner of the plant's own resources before any work will be done for LNY.
    But, with 800metres of core samples from NZ in the hands of the analysts, we have quite a bit to start off the new year.
    Market Cap $9.66m.!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.