ACR 1.89% 5.4¢ acrux limited

2018 Investor Conference Call, page-10

1. 7,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    "With the generic pipeline we can expect cash flow next year." -

In recent years the presentations had actual time lines with estimated dates - but have noticed that there are no timeframes/dates lately.

In any event regarding updates:

1) are you able to let me know what the situation was with the Hexima J/V - who got what, how much was spent on it etc. This J/V appears to have been ignored as far as letting SH's know what has occurred;

2) in a recent post I asked whether anyone has seen anything from the company regarding what has occurred in relation to the company ANN that they were challenging a certain patent in order to get product from the pipeline out sooner - what has occurred regarding this challenge - has it been decided yet and if so what was the outcome, how much is being spent on the challenge, assuming the challenge was unsuccessful what delay has that created in the R&D?.

the ANN's are somewhat lacking in detail and as far as commercial in confidence information preventing ANN's from specifying more of the pipeline progress - well that to me is a cop out as sufficient information can be ANN'ed without providing the finer detail if there was something to release IMO.

anyhow IMO the SP is indicative of the situation surrounding the company at this point in time and IMO its also a reflection on confidence in management delivering given recent debacles - well it can't be a reflection of insufficient funding can it?.

lets see what generics they come up with and would dearly love an update on that patent challenge as from my reading and understanding that patent was vital in getting the first pipeline project out - so will cashflow begin next year - all depends on where the pipeline is at - and given the testing etc that needs to be undertaken I just can't see that at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $6.702K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 38787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.