ACR 4.76% 6.0¢ acrux limited

I sort of feel that the board is cleaning out its lockers,...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I sort of feel that the board is cleaning out its lockers, shredding documents and taking it easy. We could easily be in a situation where Acrux is leaderless soon. Rather than let similar candidates populate the vacuum, we should consider if we want the company to continue, or just distribute the bank assets to shareholders.
    Anyway I for one would volunteer to be CEO. I have no medical or pharmaceutical qualifications or experience. My salary would be $100000 per annum, and I would need the assistance of 3 similar executives, thus achieving 4 times the output.
    I have heavy qualifications and experience in mechanical, aerospace and computer fields, which would be ideal for a packaging / distribution company (which is really what Acrux is).
    I refuse to work in the same building where chemicals such as Testosterone / Estrogen are being handled, so they would need to be shipped off to somewhere like India.
    Don't throw millions of ACR options at me continually. I won't be paying $2.50 to exercise them. You won't make any money out of me like that.
    Let us carefully consider the abilities of any new board members, because the survival is very dependent on getting this right.
    Just a reminder of what hope looks like and where we came from...
    http://www.biotechdaily.com.au/media/ceo/Acrux_Richard_Treagus_20_April_07.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $35.85K 588.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9910 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.