DCC 3.64% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

2018 outlook

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Firstly a happy New Year to all those Savvy cryptocurrency investors out there. I'm certain this year will be another positive one for your returns , especially for all of us early adopters. With regards to digital x here are my thoughts. It comes as no surprise that some money has moved out of digital x to pick up on ook and fgf. Congratulations to those holders... Your crystal ball deserves a good polish. Some very good news should be coming to digital x shortly in particular singularity net should be making an announcement in the coming week. I only see this as a positive for digital x which is why I am holding tight. In regards to the crypto space I am optimistically pessimistic at the same time. With the Australian banks coming under fire with a royal commission I feel they'll do what is in their best interest to squander the trading desks of cryptocurrency to maintain control. This could be negative to the short to medium term prices. The recent correction I see as nothing more than a bear trap and imo nothing to worry about long term. When it all boils down a well-diversified portfolio should be holding no less than 10% in crypto and blockchain technology related stocks. Digital x in my opinion still provides fantastic exposure to this sector with the liquidity of being able to buy and sell on the reputable Australian stock exchange. Good luck to all holders and let the bullish announcements roll on.
    Last edited by Kohnra: 02/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $97.28K 1.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 572464 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 22676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 578032
Last updated 15.31pm 29/04/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.