JAT 0.66% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

2018 Solid start

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    A big thank you note for the supporters who kept updating : Roosterman (JAT goat), 300885, Dannygold, Parlay, Rockstarjones, etc. (correct me if i'm missing anyone).

A great surprise on the 5th day after Chinese New Year, also the day people welcome the God of Wealth in Chinese Culture. Well-played management team, perfect timing, it's also the day Hong Kong Stock Exchange restarts after Spring Holiday.

New comers should read our past posts, good researches have been done, it'll save you a lot of time.

IMHO 16c is just a start, this is a very solid business. I will not list the reasons again, if you're interested, have a look at my past posts. I myself read almost everything on their English and Chinese websites, even Mr. Li's companies related businesses.

Massive buying orders are entering as i'm writing this post. 16 cents is still ridiculously low for a potential conglomerate like this. If you are scared to enter now you'd bang your head against the wall when it hits 50c lol

congratulations to holders and to you whoever is reading because it's still great price to enter.

There were doubters who said it would be 2c, 4c, i said i would hold when share price was at 5c, 7c, now I'm holding at 16c, i'd be holding when it's 30 which would be very soon. Good luck to all !

IMHO GLTO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $62.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 75.0¢ $5.512K 7.349K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11003 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 1169 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.