NTL 0.00% 1.5¢ new talisman gold mines limited

For long term NTL holders, this is still a good christmas: SP...

1. 82 Posts.
    For long term NTL holders, this is still a good christmas:
    SP last Christmas - 0.005. SP today - 0.015.

The political risk is almost non-existent - given the power distribution among the 3 way coalition. The NZ First party has a platform of support for resource extraction and regional development (similar to National). The only overt anti mining Green party has virtually no power outside a members bill being drawn - at which point NZ First and National could strike it down by themselves - with or without Labour. Labour has been public about no changes to current mining consents.

The bulk sampling has quite defined max tonnages for extraction, check the reports through the year. I see no reason why NTL could not achieve extracting those maximums and remember extraction has already begun - refer announcement 05/12/2017.

There is $4.37m cash available and last half year outgoings of $560k means we aren't going broke anytime soon.

I'll admit I'm not convinced the recent overseas trips added any value to NTL's current operations, and the recent spp was not well executed considering how it destroyed NTLOA. I'd prefer not to see another spp next year and focus on Talisman. However if there are other projects on interest it would be better in my opinion to do them later with funding from the extraction of the current mine rather than further dilution.

Finally, based on the new 2017 reserves we have, there is over $500m gold in them there hills. That's a good Christmas for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8559 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 22333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.