TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

2018 The Year it Comes Together !, page-11

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Delay on Ti offtake is that they were optimising plant to produce maximim return product. I understand that Ti isn't a commodity as such, its almost a niche product proprietary to different end uses. Ultimately, this is a good thing. Ti demand is massive, there should be no reason why we can't get an off-take agreement. None.

TNG have major project status in NT, there will be gov pressures to realise this project with traditional owners etc.

EIS, its done as far as I'm concerned.

Finance, with SMS involved, we should have access to part fund this project, just need to sort out the balance. This will be the toughest part but this is where my optimism kicks in.

The only gripe I have is that its taken PB so long. They had to educate themselves on Ti, Money Markets etc before they called in professionals. I've always said that PB may be a good geologist, but needs to employ professionals when needed. That and remuneration, not sure if an spec company needs to be paying 750k in cash. Give out shares instead to really motivate executives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.