TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

2018 The Year it Comes Together !, page-140

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    Agree with your comments and good question. I've been working on the comparison and will post it soon. I am not worried about approvals, getting traditional owner approval was a bit win was here in the Territory TO approval through the central land council is hard to get. The environmental; approval will be fine though I would think there will be a decommissioning bond of around $15m, could be more. A CR maybe needed, hopefully not an institutional placement that dilutes our holdings. There are about 30 decommissioned mines here that the taxpayer has to clean up because inadequate bonds were lodged so its a big issue here. As you indicated it is often the story that drives the SP at this stage rather than the numbers and AVL has thrashed us on that front. They are much better known and go all out to sell their story on the ground in China and elsewhere. They engage with end users of the product to get a feel for the exact specifications that are needed. Relationships are all important in investment and sales and AVL are building them. Hence their SP is performing very well, up 14% yesterday. All this and they are way behind us, they don't even have a FS. The FID is the big unknown as the company simply has not reported on progress for a very long time. But for the time being the story is important. I'd like to see the SP at around 20 cps so it could weather a CR without collapsing.
    Last edited by m0ngy: 12/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.