TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

2018 The Year it Comes Together !, page-438

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I am a believer in this project and optimistic that it will get up and running. Both the mine and refinery. However, It would seem that an element of rabid anti development greens have a strong influence in the CLC. Possibly working closely with ALEC and CLC to sink their claws deep into TNG in an attempt to delay and stifle progress and if they can, attempt stop the Mt Peake project all together.
    Also, I’m not sure what Eddie Fry’s relationship with the CLC and the TO’s is like. Sometimes getting a strong Aboriginal leader (as seen from a western perspective) can be the worst thing to do. Unfortunately it would not take much for the Rabid greens to stir “jealousy” and “envy” within the CLC against Eddie and similar leaders from within the TO group who will be making the decisions and negotiating the terms of the ILUA. Hopefully I am very wrong, but I am sufficiently aware of some of the difficulties that TNG could possibly be dealing with regarding the ILUA.
    I have always thought that the titanium offtake will be tough to work out. There will be elements within the international titanium industry that will not want the TIVAN process to get a start. They will be actively attempting to undermine its development, possibly by appearing to jump on board and do offtake deals and then at the last minute pull out, causing further delays and confusion and loss of opportunity and in the mean time buyers lock in deals with other suppliers.
    Sound all very conspiratorial I know but I guess conspiracy theories are all we are left with at the moment.
    Maybe a trading halt next week and some positive news and big progress. TNG could still be $1.50 – $2.00 per share by the end of this year.
    pop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.