TVN 1.32% 7.5¢ tivan limited

Wake up time. 1). During Q4 2017 The companies announcement...

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Wake up time.

1). During Q4 2017 The companies announcement consustently said EIS for Darwjn Refinery were to be filed by year end but were waiting on fonsl flow sheets for Mt Peake Mine and Refinery. On 20 November 2017 the revised DFS with flow sheets was announced. Giving the benefit of doubt that these figures had been delayed and there was a roll on effect delaying the filing of the Draft EIS until early New Year there was no real song and dance about this breach of the EIS timeline.

Well it's now 20 February 2018 a full two months since the start of 2017 statutory holidays. Thats plenty enough time to absord any flow sheet delays.

BOD you are now inexcusable overdue absent any further explanation. We SHers gave you latitude at the 2017 AGM so pull finger and sort this now.

2). Since c 8/17 You have stated that you have a LOM 100% Off take offer in place (tabled) from a global tier 1 Titanium pigment entity. Well that's 6 months ago. Cheese matures with age, agreements go stale and offers lapse. Time to close and reveal.

I'm generally Mr Optimist but IMO I'm starting to to systemic unexplained unacceptable delays that should not be tolerated any longer.

Sort this sheet out BOD or you will continue the market view that this Co/ lacks legs, notwitgstanding it is the front runner in the primary V producer race. Restore our confidence or loose it.

Up to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $215.8K 2.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43366 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 396821 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.