TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

2018 The Year it Comes Together !, page-524

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    Arafura doesn't have the Fed minister sign off for the same reason that TNG doesn't. Neither company has stitched up a land use agreement with the traditional owners (TOs). That's a complicated negotiation by the Central Land Council. The TOs naturally want to get what they can for having a giant mine with a 150m deep pit on their traditional country. For TNG, not making sufficient concessions means delays, perhaps years. On the other hand every concession is a cost that adds to the Capex and reduces the profitability of Mt Peake. It's early days for both Arafura and TNG, Arafura are just slightly ahead because they got their environmental approval first, both have heritage approvals. The land use agreement with the TOs will be a test of management negotiating skills for both companies. In my view speed is essential and TNG should be relatively generous with royalties/ Aboriginal employment etc and get the agreement finalised rather than play hard ball and have negotiations drag on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $28.52K 570.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136496 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 6732903 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.