AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

@leverage @Ozjin hey guys, I had another look at the sky news...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    @leverage @Ozjin hey guys, I had another look at the sky news segment; what I found interesting is when the presenter introduced Maria and Cellmid and he made reference to evolis; then cancer and heart drug development.

Now I don’t think he would of made the heart bit up, someone must of told him - that being the case I suspect the ischemia heart program might be a little closer than some might expect.

For what it is worth I’m tipping $2.50 before the end of this financial year = market cap $130m (12.5c pre consolidation)

When you see crypto, block chain and cannaboid listed entities with little fundamental substance and here we have Cellmid with record reviews and significant value about to be created @ $30m market cap; it’s obvious what is going to happen.

A sniff of FOMO syndrome was evident today; let’s see what happens when those 2 institutional technology and value funds have to disclose (both sitting at 4.9%) substantial holder notices.

As quoted before, the majority of shares in Cellmid are held by management, like minded investors, cornerstone investors, incognito institutional investors and long term holders.

Any announcement which creates real value and an obvious re-rate will be met with a liquidity crunch as no one will be offering significant shares for sale after holding on for so long to realise a Disallowed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $336 42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1457234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.