ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

2018 - The Year of the Flamingo, page-154

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    To be honest this webinar didn't sit well with me. I love this little start up, I think this has massive potential, but right now, tomorrow will see a sell off IMHO, because of this webinar. Why? The Dr data guy! His speel was damaging to the image of flamingo, I now it certainly wasn't intentional, but the bulk of his speech was of the negatives of supervised machine learning AI, which flamingo IS NOT! But I feel people will get caught up with what he was saying and look at data mining negatively in general. The layman investor may not link it, but I certainly thought it and it didn't come across as well thought out or structured to ensure that people wouldn't make the link between the old supervised machine learning models to flamingo 's unassisted learning model. He spent a few lines and 30 seconds at the end stating flamingo is not the old model! Hope the market doesn't see like this. Not a huge amount to take away from this one really. Can only hope for some meaningful announcements regarding the F100's..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.612K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606753 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10088776 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.