ODE 20.0% 0.2¢ odessa minerals limited

2018 - The Year of the Flamingo, page-156

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Agree. Just finished watching the webinar and I've gotta say this is shaping up very nicely. Yeah go live timelines have been missed and revenue progression to date has been slow but once we switch to scale, this will dramatically change. The fact that we are about to announce a fortune 100 company to MMR and start moving our two MMR clients to scale (multiple virtual assistants) is big news. Add to this the other fortune 100 client who will then move to MMR shortly after and likely follow the others to scale we are talking around $6m revenues in 12-18 months minimum (Cat mentioned 2-3 VA's would net $2m in revenue in large corporations). Moreover we are moving ahead with MetLife into India...let me say that again, MetLife and India! As she noted, this is second (to China) biggest market for AI.
    We were ahead of the game already but what's even more baffling is that we were preparing for the second AI wave before it even started happening (unsupervised learning) and are well positioned to capitalise on this and I quote, being a "Market Makers" here.
    If I wasn't full to the brim I'd be buying more on any further weakness, this is a 12-18mth hold which should produce epic returns from these levels, let the short termers fluff around with the SP.
    P.S. I still hope those company progression arrows on the slide start to speed up so we can hit mass scale quicker!! GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.086M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13 6.619K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 35653791 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1108264 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.