ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

2018 - The Year of the Flamingo, page-91

1. 17,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    So I was reviewing some of the previous Ann's to see where we stand with regards to clients onshore & offshore this year (in particular the Ann dated 18-Dec - "Flamingo AI in live evaluation with clients")

The below paragraph is extremely interesting given the timelines & where we are at the moment:

The Company  is pleased  to advise  that  its existing US-based  clients are moving  through  advanced  stages of deployment of the platform. This includes a client who is in an eight-week live evaluation which commenced on December 1. In addition, another client is in the final stages of deployment and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), with an exciting additional focus on using Flamingo’s Artificial Intelligence and Chat-bot technology more broadly across their enterprise.

The 8-week live evaluation period which commenced on December 1 is due to come to an end this Friday, 26th Jan. I hope we receive an update as to how successful the evaluation period was sometime next week.

Further, they expect the additional client who is in the final stages of deployment & UAT (using the technology more broadly across their enterprise) to have an update sometime this Qtr - the wording is "late Q1", so perhaps not until March...

Either way, there are a couple of price sensitive ann's due in the very near term when we add the Quarterly (4C) in the mix as well.

We are also coming to the business end of the life of the listed options as expiry is in May, so I dare say that FGO may go on one hell of a re-rate over the near term as all the ducks line up & we are finally able to break above that 9c ceiling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 26250822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6193976 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.