HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

A big statement I know I was looking through my folder and found...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A big statement I know I was looking through my folder and found the first trading chess statement for ST Synergy ASX code SYN the forerunner to PSY My first buy was 10,000 at $4.23 yes thats correct $42,300 that was sone 14 years ago a lot of water under the bridge and many false starts. Since then I am now free carried and if SP gets to $0,50 I will count myself as one of those PSY generated millionaires. I firmly believe that we have the right CEO/Board now that will propel the company forward. Forget about the tripe and hype that is sometimes expressed in this forum and the bots and day traders and brokers that manipulate the SP they will do what they will do. I was at a recent investor briefing with global fund manager Magellan and asked whether any tech companies that have MEMS tech are on their radar the analyst said that this is an dmerging business and they are keeping a close eye on sector including comanies that are exploring and developing the IOT its real just stay the course and you will be rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $6 396

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 321424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.