MBK 17.4% 1.9¢ metal bank limited

Hi Everyone, During this quiet time I though I may review MBK....

1. 2,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    Hi Everyone,
    During this quiet time I though I may review MBK. The are several things that have caught my eye that I find intriguing.

After reporting several near surface finds at Triumph along with a review by a gold expert who identified a Causative Intrusion to the north they have [For the time being at lest] put gaining JORC compliance on the back burner ?

Drilling also appears to have stopped. [Again for the time being at lest] Why not throw everything at finding the intrusion ?

8 Mile continues to look promising.

Page 11 of their AGM presentation mentions growth through Organic and Acquisitions ? It also puts an emphasis Project Execution not just exploration.

$2.4 Million in the bank so lack of money is not the reason for the hold on drilling.

It would be easy to throw our hands in the air and ask the board what they have been doing over the last few months, after all we have invested in a exploration company. Why have they pulled back after the positive analysis of the Independent Gold Expert. Why are they not drilling ?

I'm however quietly excited, what are they up too ? Its a quality board and management Team with runs on the board and I have been around long enough to know big rewards in business as in life are the visible results of long hours of quiet work in the back ground that often goes unnoticed.

Wishing you all a great 2019

All the Best
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.418M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 1.9¢ $1.371K 71.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 58002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.